Project Management: Plan for an Empowered career!
Project Management Certificate
Companies everywhere have an increasing need for comprehensively trained project managers to oversee all types of projects. That know-how includes the latest project management methods and skills, which improve productivity, costs, resource utilization and time to market. Graduates of this program will be prepared to:
- Define project requirements and plan based on inputs from key stakeholders
- Build project teams and provide leadership through the course of the project
- Estimate required staffing, cost and schedule to complete the project
- Identify project risks and apply risk mitigations as appropriate
- Manage project cost, schedule and resources
- Monitor and ensure project quality
- Perform earned value assessment, and project procurement
- Provide clear communication among all stakeholders and the team members
Students who complete this program master the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Body of Knowledge.
Download our Project Management Career Guide.
This certificate is 6 courses, 24 units, and takes 9 months to complete.
Take the first step to changing your career! Call 1-800-EMPOWER to talk with a program counselor who is interested in understanding your career goals and aspirations. Or take our Free Career Assessment to help you see what program might be right for you.